Museum & Exhibit Information
The Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame is located 35 miles east of Indianapolis in New Castle. It is 5 miles north of I-70 on State Road 3. Located on Trojan lane, it is just east of State Road 3 on the south side of New Castle.
- From the South: Take I-70 to the State Road 3 exit (#123). Go north 4 miles to the fifth stoplight. Turn right onto Trojan Lane.
- From the North: Stay on State Road 3 though New Castle. Turn left at the Ameriana Bank sign and the Shell station.
Hours of Operation
The Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame Museum is open seven days a week.
- Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The museum is CLOSED on holidays.
- Adults and Teens – $5.00
- Children (ages 5-12) – $3.00
- Children under 5 – Free
Group rates are available and parking is free. Best of all the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame is completely handicapped accessible!
We look forward to your visit!